A Catalogue of the splendid library, including a few articles absolutely unique, some manuscripts, prints, books of prints, drawings, and large portfolios with leaves, of a nobleman of the first distinction [electronic resource] : The said assemblage, from choice, rarity, proof-plates, and magnificence of binding, may, unquestionably, be ranked among the most superb that were exhibited to public sale. Which will be sold by auction, at the ture gallery, opposite the chapel, in Conduit Street, Hanover Square, on Monday, April 18th, 1796, and the six following days; to begin precisely at twelve o'clock. To be viewed on Thursday, April 14th, and to the time of sale. Catalogues may be had of Mr. Robson, New Bond-Street; Mr. Edwards, Pall Mall; Mr. Payne, Mews Gate; Messrs. White, Fleet-Street; and at the place of sale
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 34, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Turf Gallery (Conduit Street, London, England)
- With a final leaf of advertisements., The library was that of Aubrey, 5th Duke of St. Albans., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T27560.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6153066