A catalogue of the collection of coins and medals, of Richard Yeo, Esq; deceased; Late Chief Engraver of His Majesty Mint: in this collection are an half broad of Oliver, in fine preservation, and a variety of scarce and valuable proofs; also will be sold his stone-mill, large collection of engraving tools, casts in plaister, impressions in various compositions, a capital reflecting telescope, by short, and various colours for painting, among which is a quantity of his very curious and much esteemed lake. Which (by order of the executors,) will be sold by auction [electronic resource] : By Mess. Langford, at their House in the Great Piazza, Covent Garden, On Wednesday the 2d Day of February 1780, and the following day. The said collection may be viewed on Monday, January the 31st, and till the time of sale, which will begin each day punctually at twelve o'clock. Catalogues may be had gratis on the days of viewing, at Mess. Langford aforesaid
- Corporate Author:
- Mr. Langford and Son
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 9, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T30216.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6153255