A catalogue of the entire collection of bronzes, of the palazzo gaddi, palazzo marucelli, and the late eminent antiquary Baron Stosch [electronic resource] : Consisting of great variety of groupses, statues, busts, priapi, animals, basso and alto relievos, sacrificing vessels, instruments, &c. of Roman, Grecian, Etruscan and Egyptian workmanship: with some few modern bronzes of mich. angelo, benv. cellini, tacca, giov. di bologna, fiamingo, algardi, and other celebrated masters. Which will be sold by auction, By Mr. Langford and son, at their house in the Great Piazza, Covent Garden, on Wednesday the 21st of this instant March 1764, and the two following days. The said collectinos will be exhibited to publick view, on Monday the 19th, and every day after till the time of sale, which will begin each day punctually at twelve o'clcok. Catalogues of which may be had gratis, on the days of viewing, at Mr. Langford's aforesaid
- Corporate Author:
- Mr. Langford and Son
- Uniform Title:
- Catalogue of the entire collection of bronzes, of the Palazzo Gaddi. Part 1
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages ; 4⁰.
- A further sale took place on 24 March 1764.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T30258.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6153268