Christian knowledge an universal privilege [electronic resource] : A sermon, preached in the Parish Church of Warrington, at the institution of an incorporated charity school for the education of poor children belonging to that town and the parts adjacent. Published for the benefit of the charity. By Edward Owen, M.A. rector of Warrington
- Owen, Edward, 1728-1807
- Warrington : Printed by W. Eyres, and sold by T. Lowndes, bookseller in London, MDCCLXXIX. 
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages ; 4⁰.
- Price in square brackets: (Price One Shilling.)
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T30659.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6153351