Chuse which you please or, Dr. Sacheverell, and Mr. Hoadley, drawn to the life [electronic resource] : Being a brief representation of the respective opinions of each party. In relation to passive obedience and non-resistance, the supream power, moderation, the toleration, hereditary right, and jure divino title, the abdication, the Queen's Supremacy, church lands, &c. By this brief account the reader may soon know which side to chase, in order to his becoming a true son of the Church, and Her Majesty's most loyal subject
- London : Printed and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1710.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 8⁰.
- Brace(s) in title or imprint., Price on title page: Price One Penny., Reproduction of original from "Trinity College Library Hartford, CT"., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T30758.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6153363