An exact list of the knights and commissioners of shires, citizens and burgesses of the late Parliament, at the time of the Septennial Act [electronic resource] : With their names distinguish'd who voted for and against the repealing the Triennial Act. Together [w]ith several speeches against the said bill, as they were spoken in the said House of Commons the 24th of April 1716; and the reasons given by the Lords who protested against the bill aforesaid. Also [se]veral speeches against continuing the army, as they were spoken in the House the 4th, 5th and 7th days of December 1717
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Uniform Title:
- Lists. 1722
- London : [Pr]inted for Tho. Warner, in Pater-Noster-Row, 1722.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 241-323, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Paginated as part of a larger work, but with its own titlepage and half-title., Price on title page: (Price One Shilling.), Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T33616.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 6168
View MARC record | catkey: 6153601