Farther, and more terrible warnings from God [electronic resource] : Being a sad and dismal account of a dreadful earthquake, or marvelous judgments of God, that happen'd between Newcastle and Durham, on Tuesday the 24th of August last; which burst open the earth with such violence, that near an hundred souls, men, women and children were kill'd and destroy'd; being buried alive in the sad and dreadful ruins thereof. Besides great damage to many houses and persons for several miles round. With the names of some of the persons destroy'd thereby. With a sermon preach'd on that deplorable occasion, and of the late dreadful thunder and lightning. By the Reverend Mr. Salter, minister of the Gospel at Haretin near Newcastle
- Salter, Minister of the Gospel at Haretin
- London : Printed by F. Noon, near Fleet-street, 1708.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T35387.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6153787