His Majesty's government and ministry vindicated, from the false representations of the Tory-party [electronic resource] : In two conversations between two neighbouring gentlemen, the one a moderate Tory, and the other a Whig. Dialogue. II.
- Tyrrell, James, 1642-1718
- Additional Titles:
- His Majesty's government and ministry vindicated. Pt.2
- Nottingham : printed by J. Collyer in the Long-Row, and sold by Hen. Allestry bookseller in Derby, M.DCC.XVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 9-56 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Sir James Tyrrell., Following imprint: (Price six pence.), Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T36248.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6153873