The lawfulness of war in general, and justness of the present asserted [electronic resource] : In a sermon preach'd at Cheshunt in Hertfordshire, on September 7, 1704. being the Thanks-giving Day for the late glorious victory obtained over the French and Bavarians at Bleinbeim near Hochstet, on Wednesday the 2d of August, by the forces of Her Majesty and her allies, under the command of the Duke of Marlborough, By Richard Chapman, M.A. late student of Christ Church in Oxford, and now vicar of Cheshunt in Hertfordshire. Publish'd at the request of some friends
- Chapman, Richard, 1665?-1734
- London : Printed for Sam. Smith, and Benj. Walford, at the Prince's Arms in St. Paul's Church, 1704.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 24 pages ; 4⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T37622.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6154023