A letter from a magistrate to Mr. William Rose, of Whitehall, on Mr. Paine's Rights of men [electronic resource].
- St. John, John, 1746-1793
- London : Printed for J. Debrett, opposite Burlington-House, Piccadilly, MDCCXCI. 
- Physical Description:
- 144 pages ; 8⁰.
- A magistrate = John St. John., With an errata slip., A reply to William Rose's open letter, 'Sir, you are desired to provide yourself forthwith, with half a dozen .. The rights of man, .. to promote the circulation and reading of that treatise, ..'., Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T37819.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 15037
View MARC record | catkey: 6154044