Nature the great physician; or, Every man his own doctor [electronic resource] : Shewing in a course of natural observations entirely new, how nature is best relieved and assisted, in all cases, and health preserved to the greatest age. With variety of philosophical resemblances, explaining the particular causes of diseases, and likewise adapted to the whole. By an old Gentleman of fourscore
- Old gentleman of fourscore
- London : Printed for J Crokatt next Garraway's Coffee-House in Exchange-Alley; Cornhill; and sold by M. Cooper, at the Globe in Pater-Noster-Row, M,DCC,XLIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 23, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Includes: 'The maid's cure for the tooth-ach: .. ' in verse.
Price on title page: (Price Six-Pence.)
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T39709.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6154250