A further report from the Committee of Secresy, appointed to enquire into the conduct of Robert Earl of Orford, during the last ten years of his being first commissioner of the treasury, and chancellor and under-treasurer of His Majesty's exchequer. With the appendix [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1742
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year MDCCXLII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 20, 52, 2 unnumbered pages, fold.table ; 2⁰.
- With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T40379.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6154321