A further report from the committee to whom the petition of the proprietors of the Charitable Corporation for relief of industrious poor, by assisting them with small sums upon pledges at legal interest, assembled in their General Court, was referred [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1732
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year MDCCXXXII. 
- Physical Description:
- 81, 3 unnumbered pages, 82 pages ; 2⁰.
- The appendix has separate half-title, pagination and register., The first part (81, p.) was printed by William Bowyer; his records show 600 copies printed., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T40380.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 1811
View MARC record | catkey: 6154322