The Lord Bolingbroke's representation, fully consider'd and refuted [electronic resource] : Proving that the late peace was contrary to all our foreign alliances, to the honour, interest and sense of the nation. That it was begun, carry'd on, and finish'd by treachery and violence. And that the late managers are accountable for all its fatal consequences
- London : Printed for J. Roberts, near the Oxford-Arms, in Warwick-Lane, MDCCXV. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 34 pages ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title.
Price on title page: (Price Six Pence.)
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library Watkinson Collection.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T41209.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6154428