A plain address to the common sense of the people of England [electronic resource] : Containing an interesting abstract of pain's life and writings. By J. Gifford, Esq. author of The history of France, new history of England, &c. &c.
- Gifford, John, 1758-1818
- London : Printed for the author, sold by C. Lowndes, No. 66, Drury-Lane; H.D. Symonds, Pater-noster-Row; and all other booksellers, 1792.
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages ; 8⁰.
- John Gifford is the pseudonym used by John Richards Green.
In this issue: titlepage unpriced.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T42335.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6154561