Plain reasons addressed to the people of Great-Britain [electronic resource] : Against the (intended) petition to Parliament from the owners and occupiers of land in the county of Lincoln, for leave to export wool. With some remarks on Sir John ...le's treatise, lately published, in favour of a general exportation of wool
- Leeds : Printed by Wright and Son; and sold by G. Robinson, Pater-Noster-Row, London, M.DCC,LXXXII. 
- Physical Description:
- 45, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Price on title page: (Price One Shilling.)
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T42374.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6154570