A report from the committee appointed (upon the 11th day of March, 1771) to consider how His Majesty's navy may be better supplied with timber. Published by order of the House of Commons [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1771-05-06
- London : Printed for John Whiston, at Mr. Boyle's Head, and Charles Bathurst, at the Cross Keys, in Fleet-street; Lockyer Davis, opposite Grays-Inn-Gate, in Holbourn; and William Bowyer and John Nichols, at Cicero's Head, in Red-Lion-Passage, Fleet-street, MDCCLXXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 89, 1 unnumbered page, plate ; 2⁰.
- Issued as a Parliamentary paper.
Pp. 75- and 83- are folding tables; the folding plate is number pp. 87-.
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T44683.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lambert, 3114
View MARC record | catkey: 6154853