Rider's (1736.) British merlin [electronic resource] : Adorn'd with many delightful varieties and useful verities, for the year of Our Lord God 1736. It being the bissextile or leap year: fitted for all capacities within the islands of Great Britain and Ireland. Also chronological observations of principal use, with notes of husbandry, physick, fairs and math. Also directions and tables for many good purposes. Made and complied for his country's ... by Cardanus Riders
- Rider, Cardanus
- Uniform Title:
- Rider's British Merlin
- London : Printed by E. and R. Nutt, for the Company of Stationers, 1736.
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Sig. A in red and black.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T44980.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6154886