Rider's British merlin: for the year of Our Lord God 1768 [electronic resource] : Being the bissextile or leap-year. Adorn'd with many delightful and useful verities, fitting all capacities in the islands of Great Britain's Monarchy. With notes of husbandry, fairs, marts, high roads, and tables for many necessary uses. Compiled for his country's benefit, by Cardanus Rider
- Rider, Cardanus
- London : Printed by H. Woodfall, for the Company of Stationers, 1768.
- Physical Description:
- 60 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Sig.A in red and black.
Price in square brackets: (Price stitch'd Nine-pence.)
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T45008.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6154898