The Royal kalendar: or, Complete and correct annual register for England, Scotland, Ireland, and America. For the year 1795 [electronic resource] : Including a complete and correct list of the 17th Parliament of Great Britain, summoned to meet for their first session in Norwich, 1790. Upon a new and more extensive plan that any hitherto offered to the public: Containing, England. I. Complete and correct lists of both Houses of Parliament; all the state, law, revenue, and public, offices, at the count, in the city of London, and different pats of the Kingdom; the Army and Navy; baronets, universities, hospitals, &c. &c. Scotland. II. All the peers, baronets: state, law, revenue, and public, offices; universities, physicians, &c. Ireland. III. Both Houses of Parliament; a complete list of the baronets; all the law, state, revenue, and public, offices, bankers, deans, &c. &c. America. IV. Governors, law and revenue officers, &c. &c. Corrected at the respective offices
- London : Printed for J. Debrett, opposite Burlington-House, Piccadilly: S. Crowder, G.G. and J. Robinson; S. Bladon, and G. & T. Wilkie, in Paternoster-Row; R. Law and Son, in Ave-Maria Lane; J. Curtis, on Ludgate-hill; W. March, in Ludgate-Street; T. Cadell, in the Strand; W. Richadson, at the Royal Exchange; W. Goldsmith, Warwic-Court; H. W. Byfield & Co. and J. Cooper and Son, Charing-Cross, 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 24, 22-292, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- At head of titlepage: "Corrected to April 20, 1795.".
P.22 is on a recto.
Price in square brackets: (Price 2s, 6d. bound, without, and 3s. 6d. with, an almanac.)
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T45345.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6154946