A sermon preached in the Cathedral Church of St. Paul, London: on Thursday, June 9, 1791 [electronic resource] : Being the time. Of the yearly meeting of the children educated in the charity-schools, in and about the cities of London and Westminster. By Samuel Glasse, D.D. F.R.S. rector of Wanstead, and chaplain in Ordinary to His Majesty. Published at the request of the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, and the trustees of the several schools. To which is annexed, an account of the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge
- Glasse, Samuel, 1735-1812
- London : Printed by Ann Rivington, printer to the said society, in St. John's-Square; and sold by John, Francis, and Charles Rivington, Booksellers, at (No 62,) the Bible and Crown, in St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCXCI. 
- Physical Description:
- iii, 1 unnumbered page, 26, 136, 2 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- Vertical chain lines.
The 'Account' has a separate titlepage, pagination and register.
With a final leaf: 'An account of the rates of clothing'.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T45644.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6154958