A sermon preached in Lambeth Chapel, at the consecration of the Right Rev. Charles Manners Sutton, D.D. lord bishop of Norwich, on Easter-day, April 8, 1792 [electronic resource] : By John Oldershaw, B.D. F.R.S. chaplain to his lordship, and Fellow of Emmanuel College, Cambridge. Published by command of the arcbishop
- Oldershaw, John, -1847
- Cambridge : Printed by J. Archdeacon printer to the University; for J. & J. Merrill, in Cambridge; T. Cadell, in the Strand, B. White & sons, in Fleetstreet, T. Evans, No. 429, Strand, G. & T. Wilkie, and J. Evans, in Paternoster Row, London, MDCCXCII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 13, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T45661.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6154960