A state of facts [electronic resource] : Concerning the first proposal of performing the paracentesis of the thorax, on account of air effused from the lungs into the cavities of the pleurae: and concerning the discovery of the lymphatic valvular absorbent system of vessels in oviparous animals. In answer to Mr Hewson. By Dr Alexander Monro, physician, and professor of physic and of anatomy in the University of Edinburgh
- Monro, Alexander, 1733-1817
- Edinburgh : Printed by Balfour, Auld, and Smellie, M,DCC,LXX. 
- Physical Description:
- 29, 1 unnumbered page, plate. ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T48583.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6155305