The suspicious husband [electronic resource] : A comedy. As it is acted at the Theatres-Royal in Drury-Lane and Covent-Garden. By Dr. Hoadly
- Hoadly, Dr. (Benjamin), 1706-1757
- London : Printed for J. Wenman, No. 144, Fleet-Street; and sold by all other booksellers in town and country, MDCCLXXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- Printed in two columns.
In this edition there is a full stop after "country" in the imprint and the "d" of "Hoadly" is under "en" of "Covent".
The eleventh line of the prologue ends with five hyphens and p. 21 col. 1 ends with "Franklp [sic]".
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library Watkinson Collection.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T48986.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6155341