Thoughts arising from experience, concerning the present peculiar method of treating persons inoculated for the small-pox [electronic resource] : Relating to the preparation of the patients. The manner of the operation. The genuine nature of the disease, and of some other eruptive cases. The use of cold air. The effect of retarding or lessening the eruption, and of purging after it is over. By W. Bromfeld, surgeon to Her Royal Highness the Princess Dowager of Wales, and to St. George's and the Lock-Hospitals
- Bromfield, William, 1712-1792
- London : Printed by H. Woodfall, for J. Dodsley in Pallmall, T. Davies, in Russel-Street, Covent-Garden; and sold by J. Brotherton, at the Royal Exchange, and M. Hingeston at Temple-Bar, MDCCLXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, iii, 1 unnumbered page, 88 pages ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T50179.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6155489