A timely appeal to the common sense of the people of Great Britain in general [electronic resource] : And of the inhabitants of Buckinghamshire in particular, on the present situation of affairs; with references to the opinions of most of the British and French philosophers of the present century. By J. Penn, Esq. sherff of Buckinghamshire
- Penn, John, 1760-1834
- London : Printed for J. Hatchard, No. 173, Piccadilly, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 120, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- A list of contents to this work is to be found in 'Further thoughts on the present state of public opinion; .. ', London, 1800.
With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf.
Variant has more preliminary leaves: 4], vii, .
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T50331.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6155509