The virtue and use of coffee, with regard to the plague, and other insectious distempers [electronic resource] : Containing the most remarkable observations of the greatest men in Europe concerning it, from the first knowledge of it, down to this present time. To which is prefix'd, an exact figure of the tree, flower, and fruit, taken from the life. By R. Bradley, Fellow of the Royal Society
- Bradley, Richard, 1688-1732
- London : Printed by Eman. Matthews, at the Bible in Pater-noster-Row; and W. Mears, at the Lamb without Temple-Bar, M.DCC.XXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages, 6 unnumbered pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- The printer's ornaments are possibly those used by Henry Woodfall.
With three final leaves of advertisement.
Price on title page: (Price Six-Pence.)
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T50931.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress, S.2978
View MARC record | catkey: 6155564