To the Honourable the House of Commons, a further report, humbly offered by the Commissioners and Trustees who acted in Scotland [electronic resource] : appointed by two several Acts of Parliament, the one made in the first year of His Majesty's reign (intituled An act for appointing Commissioners to inquire of the estates of certain traitors, and of popish recusants, and of estates given to superstitious uses, in order to raise money out of them severally for the use of the publick and the other made in the fourth year of His Majesty's reign, (intituled, An act for vesting the forfeited estates in Great Britain and Ireland in trustees, to be sold for the use of publick, and for giving relief to lawful creditors by determining the claims, and for the more effectual bringing into the respective Exchequers the rents and profits of the estates all sold.).
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Commissioners and Trustees for the Forfeited Estates
- London : printed for Jacob Tonson, Timothy Goodwin, Bernard Lintott, and William Taylor, 1719.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 2, 5-24 pages ; 2⁰.
- Text is continuous despite the pagination., Includes an 'Abstract of the accompts of the stewards .. ', an 'Abstract of the several surveys of the forfeited estates .. ', etc., Signed at end: Ro. Dundas., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T51249.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6155591