The Wealth of Great Britain in the ocean [electronic resource] : Exemplified from materials laid before the committee of the House of Commons, appointed last sessions of Parliament, to examine into the state of the British Fisheries, and from the public records, and other authentic evidences
- London : Printed for M. Cooper, at the Globe in Pater-noster Row, and W. Owen, at Homer's Head, Temple-Bar, MDCCXLIX. 
- Physical Description:
- 71, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Sometimes attributed to Alderman Jackson.
Price in square brackets: (Price One Shilling.)
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T52300.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hanson, 6232
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 102200
View MARC record | catkey: 6155699