A word to the wise [electronic resource] : or, A hint on the times, deliver'd in three sermons. Humbly dedicated to the most illustrations and truely Protestant Prince the Elector of Hanover. By William Clarke, minister of the Gospel at Shadwell, and author of The letter to the Lord Bishop of - which letter contains a narrative of several tresonable words and practices, respecting the pretender, and is inserted in the book lately publish'd, entitled, The Christian's Gazette, or Court-Spy
- Clarke, William, Dissenting Minister
- London : Printed for the author, and are to be sold by John Baker in Pater-Noster-Row, and by most booksellers in London and Westminster, 1713.
- Physical Description:
- 46, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Price on title page: Price Six-pence.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T52726.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6155738