The rights of Great Britain asserted against the claims of America [electronic resource] : Being an answer to the declaration of the general congress. The sixth edition. To which is now added, a refutation of Dr. Price's state of the national debt
- Macpherson, James, 1736-1796
- London : Printed for T. Cadell, in the Strand, MDCCLXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 123, 1 unnumbered page, table ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By James Macpherson., Also attributed to Sir John Dalrymple, Lord George Germaine, and Henry Mackenzie., With a half-title., Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T53521.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Adams, 75-95i
View MARC record | catkey: 6155786