A report from the committee to whom the several lists of the officers and their deputies belonging to the several courts in Westminster-Hall, and elsewhere, with the lists, accounts, and tables of fees claimed by them [electronic resource] : which were presented to the House of Commons in the last, and present session of Parliament; and also the lists, accounts, and tables of fees of the officers and servants belonging to the judges of the several courts in Westminster-Hall, and the circuits, the associates, and clerks of assize, presented to the said house in the session of Parliament preceding the last, were referred. Published by order of the House of Commons
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1732-04-18
- London : Printed for R. Williamson near Grays-Inn-Gate in Holborn, and W. Bowyer in White-Friars, MDCCXXXII. 
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages ; 2⁰.
- "Price Six-pence" at foot of titlepage; a variant is unpriced.
Printed by William Bowyer; his records show 1250 copies printed.
Signatures: [A]² B² C1.
Signatures from Maslen & Lancaster.
Price on title page: Price Six-pence.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T55452.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lambert, 2034
Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 1817
View MARC record | catkey: 6155908