An answer to a pamphlet, entitled, Considerations on the bill to permit persons professing the Jewish religion to be naturalized [electronic resource] : Wherein the false reasoning, gross misrepresentation of facts, and perversion of scripture, are fully laid open and detected
- Romaine, William, 1714-1795
- London : Printed for H. Cooke, at the Royal Exchange, and sold at all the Pamphlet Shops in London and Westminster, 1753.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 67, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By William Romaine.
Price in square brackets: (Price Six-pence.)
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T55959.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6155945