The annals of University-College [electronic resource] : Proving William of Durham the true founder: and answering all their arguments who ascribe it to King Alfred. By William Smith, rector of Melsonby, and above twelve years senior fellow of that society
- Smith, William, 1651?-1735
- Newcastle upon Tyne : Printed by John White, and sold by T. Osborn, in Gray's-Inn, London, M.DCC.XXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- xxxii,376 pages ; 8⁰.
- According to a contemporary MS. note on the GOT titlepage, the cancel title and pp. 361-376, containing 'A supplement to the preface' were "new printed at London".
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T56068.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6155954