The day of adversity [electronic resource] : Reflections suited to the hour of sorrow, the bed of sickness; or the loss of beloved relatives. To which is added a short and plain statement of the way of salvation; and a specimen of the contrast between a worldly-minded man, and the truly religious in the prospect of death. By Basil Woodd, A.M. minister of Benti[a]ck Chapel St. Mary-le-bone, lecturer of St. Peter's Cornhill, and chaplain to the Rt. Hon. the Earl of Leicester
- Woodd, Basil, 1760-1831
- London : Printed and sold by Watts and Bridgewaters, Queen-street, Grosvenor-Square. Sold also by Rivingtons, St. Paul's Church-Yard; and Matthews No. 18, Strand, 1799.
- The fifth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages ; 12⁰.
- Price on title page: Price 4d. or 3s. 6d. per Dozen, or 10s. 6d. for Fifty., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T56522.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6155993