The subscription catalogue of the brompton botanic garden, for the year 1790, the first of its institution [electronic resource] : Being a list of those plants which can be spared from the said garden, to such subscribers as are entitled thereunto, agreeably to the terms of subscribing, with their prices. To which are added, a list of the subscribers, the terms of subscribing, and a catalogue of the books contained in the library of the garden. To be continued annually
- Corporate Author:
- Brompton Botanic Garden
- [London] : Published by W. Curtis, No. 3, St. George's-Crescent, Black-Friars-Road; and sold by the booksellers of Great-Britain and Ireland, 
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Curtis, William, 1746-1799
- Compiled by William Curtis.
Price in square brackets: (Price Sixpence.)
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T57380.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Henrey, 514
View MARC record | catkey: 6156071