Clarissa. Or, The history of a young lady [electronic resource] : Comprehending the most important concerns of private life. In eight volumes
- Richardson, Samuel, 1689-1761
- London : Printed for S. Richardson: and sold by C. Hitch and L. Hawes, in Pater-noster Row; A. Millar, over-against Catharine-street in the Strand; John Rivington, in St. Paul's Church yard; J. Rivington and J. Fletcher, in Pater-noster Row; and by J. Leake, at Bath, M.DCC.LIX. 
- The fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 8 volumes,plate : engr. music ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By Samuel Richardson.- The booksellers' names are bracketed together.
Brace(s) in title or imprint.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T58979.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6156125