Two humorous novels [electronic resource] : Viz. I. A diverting dialogue between Scipio and Bergansa, two dogs belonging to the hospital of the resurrection, in the city of Valladolid; giving an account of their lives and various adventures; interspers'd wtih their reflexions and sentiments on the lives, characters, humours and employments of the different masters they liv'd with. II. The comical history of rinconete and cortadillo. Both written by the celebrated author of Don Quixote. And now first translated from the Spanish original
- Cervantes Saavedra, Miguel de, 1547-1616
- Uniform Title:
- Novelas ejemplares. English
- London : Printed by H. Kent, for William Sanby, bookseller, at the Ship without Temple-Bar, M.DCC.XLII. 
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 183, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- The author of Don Quixote = Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra.
Translated by Robert Goadby.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T60531.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6156214