Vindicius liberius [electronic resource] : Or, M. Toland's defence of himself, against the late Lower House of Convocation, and others; wherein (besides his letter to the prolocutor) certain passages of the book, intitul'd, Christianity not mysterious, are explain'd, and others corrected: with a full and clear account of the authors princi[ples] relating to church and state; and a justification of the Whigs and commonwealthsmen, against the misrepresentation of all their opposers
- Toland, John, 1670-1722
- London : Printed for Bernard Lintott at the Post-House next the Middle-Temple-Gate in Fleetstreet, M.DCC.II. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 166, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title and final advertisement leaf.
Horizontal chain lines.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T63149.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6156368