An essay on ways and means for raising money for the support of the present war, without increasing the public debts [electronic resource] : Inscribed to the Right Honourable George Lord Anson, first lord commissioner of the admiralty, &c. By F.F.
- Fauquier, Francis, 1704?-1768
- London : Printed for M. Cooper, at the Globe, in Pater-noster-Row, 1756.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, iv, 35, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- F. F. = Francis Fauquier.
Dated at end: London, Sept. 18.
With a half title.
Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T63897.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6156410