An act for vesting several messuages, lands, and tenements, late the estate of James Joye, Esquire, deceased, situate in the parish of Saint Mary le Strand, in the county of Middlesex, in new trustees, and to enable them to make building leases thereof [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Bills. 1763-03-18
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 9, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- With a docket title.
Enacted: Private Acts, 3 Geo.III.c.39.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T64025.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6156416