A natural history of birds [electronic resource] : Illustrated with a hundred and one copper plates, curiously engraven from the life. Published by the author Eleazar Albin, and carefully colour'd by his daughter and self, from the originals, drawn from the live birds
- Albin, Eleazar, active 1713-1759
- London : Printed for the author: and sold by William Innys in St. Paul's Church Yard; John Clarke under the Royal-Exchange, Cornhill; and John Brindley at the King's Arms in New Bond-Street, MDCCXXXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 96, 4 unnumbered pages, plates ; 4⁰.
- With a list of subscribers., The last two leaves contain 'The following observations I received from Dr. Derham' and an index., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T64477.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6156453