A bill, with the amendments, for the amendment and preservation of the publick roads of this kingdom; and for the more effectual execution of the laws relating thereto [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Bills. 1753-03-22
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 15, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Drop-head title.
With a docket title.
Enacted: Public General Acts, 26 Geo.II.c.30.
The amended bill had its first reading on 1753-04-12.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T65849.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lambert, 2240
View MARC record | catkey: 6156529