Memoirs of the life of Mrs. manley [electronic resource] : (Author of the Atalantis.) containing not only the history of her adventures, but likewise an account of the most considerble amours in the Court of King Charles the IId. To which is added, a compleat key
- Manley, Mrs. (Mary de la Rivière), 1663-1724
- Uniform Title:
- Adventures of Rivella
- London : Printed for E. Crull, at the Dial and Bible against St. Dunstan's Church in Fleet street, 1717.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, iv, 120, 2 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 8⁰.
- Sometimes erroneously attributed to John Tidcomb., A reissue of 'The adventures of Rivella' London, 1714, with a cancel titlepage and the addition of a key, which exists in two states; in the first Lord Crafty is not identified and Mrs. Settee is identified as 'Mrs. P-m', and in the second Lord Crafty is identified as 'Late Duke of M-ue' and Mrs. Settee as 'Mrs. Pym. She has 4 daughters'., Price on title page: Price 1s. 6d. Stitch'd, 2 s. Bound in Sheep, 2 s. 6d. in Calves Leather., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T65897.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6156539