Copy of two letters [electronic resource] : The first written by a gentleman at New-York, to his friend at Edinburgh; the second by a dissenting minister in England to a gentleman in Scotland. Both giving an account of the progress and success of the Gospel in foreign parts
- Edinburgh : Printed by A. Alison, opposite to the Bow-head Well, for David Duncan, MDCCXL. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 8⁰.
- A gentleman at New-York = John Nicol., A later edition of the same year is entitled: 'Copy of three letters'., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T66079.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6156550