An act for dividing and inclosing certain open common fields and grounds in the manor and parish of Stainton in the hole, in the county of Lincoln [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Bills. 1764-01-26
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 14, 2 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Docket title dated 1764.
Enacted: Private Acts, 4 Geo.III.c.7.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T68394.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6156711