An act for carrying into execution an agreement entered into between the governor and company of undertakers, for raising the Thames water in York Buildings, the trustees for annuitants on lives, William Lock, Esquire, His Grace Edward Duke of Norfolk and partners, Sir Andrew Chadwick, knight, and the Reverend Samuel Grove, clerk, all real creditors of the said governor and company; and for authorising and directing the Court of Session in Scotland to proceed to a sale of such parts of the estates of Marischall, Panmure, Southesk, and others, pursuant to the said agreement, as were leased to Sir Archibald Grant, Baronet, and Alexander Garden, Esquire [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament
- Uniform Title:
- Bills. 1763-03-11
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 9, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- With a docket title.
Enacted: Private Acts, 3 Geo.III.c.43.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T68403.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6156716