Some seasonable remarks upon a pamphlet entitled The reasons alledged against Dr. Rundle's promotion to the see of Gloucester, seriously and dispassionately consider'd [electronic resource] : Being a full detection of the gross absurdities, scandalous invectives, fulsom panegyrics, and unjust misrepresentations of the author of that pamphlet. To which is annexed, by way of supplement, a short answer to the reasons alledged, &c. Published in the weekly miscellany on Saturday, December, 7. 1734
- London : Printed for A. Dodd, without Temple-Bar; E. Nutt, and E. Cooke, at the Royal-Exchange; and the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1735.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 23, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- 'The reasons alledged against Dr. Rundle's promotion' is by Arthur Ashley Sykes.
With a half-title.
Price on title page: Price 6d.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T68531.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6156754