Votes of the House of Commons, in the seventh Parliament of Great Britain [electronic resource] : Appointed to meet at Westminster the twenty third day of January, in the first year of the reign of King George the Second, Annoq; Dom. 1727
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Uniform Title:
- Votes. 1728
- London : Printed for Robert Knaplock, Jacob Tonson, John Pemberton, and Richard Williamson, MDCCXXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 89pts.(212 pages) ; 2⁰.
- Nos. 3 and 59 are humble addresses., Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas"., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T69270.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 6609 (pt. 59 only)
View MARC record | catkey: 6156831