A form of thanksgiving, to be used throughout the cities of London and Westminster, and elsewhere within the bills of mortality, on Sunday the eighteenth day of this instant April [electronic resource] : And in all other places throughout England and Wales, and town of Berwick upon Tweed, on Sunday the ninth day of may next ensuing, inmediately after the general thanksgiving, both at morning and evening prayer. By Her Majesties special command
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- Uniform Title:
- Liturgies. Special forms of prayer (General, 1708-04-18)
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; printers to the Queens Most Excellent Majesty, 1708.
- Physical Description:
- 3, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- In this edition line 7 on the titlepage ends with the word: "of".
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T69807.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6156895